Before knowing how to keep a joint from canoeing first, you should know what canoeing is to understand it more. Canoeing is a very common problem that occurs on your joint. It is where a part of your joint burns faster than the rest of the part of your joint. It’s important to know how to keep a joint from canoeing.
What is Joint Canoeing
The canoeing of joint results into a pit in the joint structure that resembles a canoe although it is still smokable there is a big risk that your joist will fall apart especially if it is not handled in the right way. The uneven burns in the joint are quite a big trouble because it is a waste of both your money and your weed.
How to Keep a Joint from Canoeing
Learning how to keep a joint from canoeing will make your cannabis experience exciting. The following are the ways that you can apply to keep your joint from Canoeing:
1. Roll it RIGHT and TIGHT
In preventing your joints from canoeing, you should make sure that it is rolled right and tight because there is a lot of ways that you can roll your joint the wrong way that’s why you should know the right way to do it.
One more problem that arises when you are rolling your joint is that you may overlap the paper in sealing your joint. In this case, it causes an imbalance burn in your joint so better learns how to roll it in the right way to prevent from canoeing in your joint.
Check out these tips:
- Also, remember to make sure that the paper that you will use to make a joint is perfectly dry to avoid your joint from a canoe.
- You have to make sure that all parts of the paper that you will use for your joint does not have any wet area. If this happens, canoeing will arise. The wet part of the joint will not be burn while the rest of the other area will burn, and it is not balanced at all.
- In preventing your joint from being canoed it would be perfect if your dry all of your materials before rolling it and make sure the papers do not overlap.
2. You Should Know How to Pay Attention
After you roll the joint and even after and before you lit your joint, you have to pay attention to your joint.
Here are some tips:
- It is not necessary for you to strictly check your joints if there might be a canoe in there, but simply you have to check your joint if there is any sign of canoe every puff that you make to prevent you from disturbance while you are enjoying them nicely.
- Pay attention to your joint for you to enjoy you’re your smoking session without any disturbances that may arise, especially canoeing. It simply means that you must be careful not to make any canoe on your joint while making it.
- Paying attention to your joint will prevent your joint from burning imbalances that the canoes give. It prevents you from wasting your weed, money, effort, and, time that you allocated in making your joint.
3. Light Your Joint Properly
When lighting you’re joint, you should consider the two most important things which are the area or the environment you were when you’re about to lit your joint. Second is how tilted your joint when you’re about to lit it.
Area or Environment
You should always know that when lighting a joint, you should consider the area whether it is windy or not. The windy area is most likely the worst area where you can lit up your joint because the wind may cause an uneven burn in your joint that will surely destroy your joint smoking session.
How Tilted Your Joint Is
You have to know that when lighting a joint, you should consider how to tilt it is when you put it between your lips to lit it up. You should know its direction to lit it properly and to avoid it from canoeing. Remember that your joint must be straight when it is already in your lips before and during lighting.
After that, you now apply or lit your joint carefully on the tip and inhale few times and then you puff it after that you now have to rotate your joint until you notice or see that it is evenly burned. In this case, you may now enjoy your joint smoking session.
Always be Prepared to Fix it at some Point
After you lit your joint and during your joint smoking session, it doesn’t mean that issues are gone. At some point, there will always be some difficulties that may arise during your joint smoking session so better make sure that you know how to be flexible to solve or make a solution to the problem that may arise. In this, you should also consider two things that may help you to fix your joint if any problem may occur.
First is to cut it and the second is always be prepared with a lighter
- Cut it when needed: When you notice that your joint doesn’t seem like burning evenly and causes some difficulty for you to smoke it you may cut that part and then lit it again and if it happens again do not be scared to cut it again. If ever that a canoe may arise and stops your joint from burning then confidently cut it and lit it again.
- Always prepare a lighter: Having a lighter near you will probably save you from having difficulties in smoking your joint. When you notice a canoe in your joint do not hesitate to lit that part until it is evenly burned and you may now enjoy your joint smoking session.
Now you know how to keep a joint from canoeing. Just simply check the joints every time that you puff. It will lessen the chance of disturbance to you. You have to find a perfect spot for you and your joint to enjoy each other.