Amuse your mates with all these informative references of plants and funny pot quips during the next smoking session. When you are continuing to search towards the right words to explain your weed passion, look no deeper than these references of strains and pot musings. Such quotes demonstrate perfectly the strength, the happiness as well as the community spirit felt while smoking marijuana and listening to some great weed quotes.
Why are we still in love with cannabis? Smoking weeds make people feel content, safe, and comfortable. But apart from these healthy brain effects, cannabinoids will also allow our bodies to recover. There is proof that medicinal cannabis can help relieve severe pain, fatigue, nausea, anxiety, depression, loss of appetite as well as other signs and conditions.
The use of weed is becoming more common than ever, with more many more countries choosing to regulate marijuana. This lovely plant does have the potential to change lives all over the globe. Thought about any of these amazing stoner phrases the very next moment you ‘re going to shine on.
Cannabis use is now more widespread than before, with far more nations opting for drug control. The exquisite herb has the power to turn lives across the world. Thought on some of these awesome stoner words and weed quotes that you can use the next moment you’ll concentrate on it.
Weed Quotes from the Community
- “I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits – and millions of Americans agree with me.” – Hunter S. Thompson
Here, we can see a long time user and smoker of cannabis appreciating it will all the best things that life can offer. Saying that cannabis is already a part of anyone’s life that understands and appreciates it.
2. “Why is marijuana against the law? It grows naturally upon our planet. Doesn’t the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit … unnatural?” – Bill Hicks
With the ruckus about either to make cannabis and marijuana use and growing legal is always a topic all over the world with all the people that use and smokes it that understands how cannabis works and it is a natural blessing from us from our planet itself.
3. “Many artists and writers have used cannabis for creative stimulation – from the writers of the world’s religious masterpieces to our most irreverent satirists.” – Jack Herer
Here we can see the legendary Jack Herer promoting and showing the importance to the world about cannabis benefits that even the best in the world especially when it comes to literature and arts. Giving the artist the wisdom, courage, and inspiration to make the books and masterpiece that we have today.
4. “When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.” – Bob Marley
One of the greatest of all time especially in the cannabis world, Bob Marley simply saying that if you want to be yourself and you are having problems doing and dealing with that, a quick smoke of the magic herb can always help and boost your morale.
5. “It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics … dope and all that crap. It’s a thousand times better than whiskey – it’s an assistant – a friend.” – Louis Armstrong
Here we can see the common knowledge about marijuana being compared to narcotics and other substance that is far more dangerous than weed. Correcting the belief and showing how cannabis is way better than even the best whiskey in town.
6. “The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.” – Carl Sagan
Another weed quote from the heart of a true cannabis lover, Carl Sagan. Disputing and ruling that cannabis is illegal is not always is the case. Good for us, marijuana is becoming more and more known by people and can be used now for medical concerns.
7. “Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.” – Thomas Jefferson
A quote that shows how cannabis can be really enjoyed and sometimes appreciated by long time users around the world. A herb that can make you feel good and relaxed without anything to worry about life and other things.
8. “Marijuana enhances our mind in a way that enables us to take a different perspective from ‘high up’, to see and evaluate our own lives and the lives of others in a privileged way. Maybe this euphoric and elevating feeling of the ability to step outside the box and to look at life’s patterns from this high perspective is the inspiration behind the slang term ‘high’ itself.” – Sebastian Marincolo
This quote goes to show a different meaning to the word “High” or the most commonly known word for the hit that you will get from smoking weed. This is an in-depth analysis of the word itself and not just the normal word and the meaning were people are used to.
9. “The War on Drugs will go down in history as the most racist crusade since slavery.” – Thor Benson
Another advocate that protects and cares about the world war against drugs was violence are really in action just like with the racism issues that the world is having since the old times.
10. “I got high, and forgot I wasn’t supposed to get high.” – Ricky Williams
This one is a classic out of body experience from smoking marijuana that often can start a funny and good conversation between friends. For others, it might be just another weed quote but for others, it can be the real thing they had at that moment.
There were many singers, writers, activists, politicians, and many others across history who have spoken about the realities and inequalities of marijuana legalization and also the weed itself. The collection of weed quotes that have changed lives over the decades is nearly infinite, from our forefathers to celebrities influencers.