Breathwork 2

Breathwork #2 Marijuana Seeds

Strain ratings
5/5
Strain Profile
THC
25 – 27%
Yield
Medium - High
Type
Indica Dominant
Flowering Period
8 -9 weeks
Climate
Warm climate
Growing Difficulty
Moderate
Height
Medium
Flavors
Fruity, Earthy

Where To Buy Breathwork #2 Marijuana Seeds

Breathwork #2 Marijuana Seeds Information

Another breath-taking strain by Gage Green, Breathwork #2 is a combination of Mendo Breath #2 and Grateful Breath. Like Breathwork #1, it is also dominated by 60% indica genes, while the remaining 40% is filled in by the sativa qualities. Some growers often speculate on the difference between the two siblings. Being the later version, it is said the Breathwork #2 has more density, power and terpenes than its sibling. Breathwork #2 doesn’t mind the comparison and just performs well especially in terms of medicinal values. It can be cultivated either indoors or outdoors.

What are the Flavor and Effects of Breathwork #2?

Breathwork #2’s scent is a teaser to its taste. Upon inhalation, your tongue will be filled with the sweetness of berries and hints of herbs. It is also a bit of spicy and woody. As with its sibling, Breathwork #1, this strain works on the mind first. To completely remove your stress, it kicks out the unwanted and negative thoughts you have. With these thoughts out of your mind, you will start feeling the euphoric high that feels that you’re being lifted. Your body though will stay on the ground. It will relax your whole body by giving it a full massage.

What are the medical benefits of Breathwork #2?

With its potent effects, Breathwork #2 is a trusted strain by people suffering from asthma, chronic pain, cramps, and muscle spasms. The uplifting high can alleviate the symptoms of most mental illnesses such as anxiety, depression, chronic stress, PTSD and bipolar disorder. It can also help people with insomnia finally achieve that elusive sleep, as well as appetite.

Negative Effects you Can Expect from Breathwork #2

Having a blazing dry mouth, dry eyes and a parched throat are inevitable experiences due to Breathwork #2’s potency. These can be easily managed by having refreshments nearby.

How to grow Breathwork #2? Some information and Tips

Just like Breathwork #1, Breathwork #2 responds really well in the Sea of Green (SOG) setup, as well in Low-Stress Training. You have to be careful in watering so as not to drown your plants and also to avoid mildew and molds. It will also love a healthy diet of basic nutrients such as nitrogen, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on email
Email