One of the easiest ways to make infused marijuana edibles is cannabutter or cannabis butter. Cannabutter offers a lot of health benefits to us human beings. This is why many people are doing research on the Internet today on how to make the best cannabutter. Making cannabutter or infused butter is so easy and you only need few ingredients in order to make it. Of course, you should also make sure that the direction that you are going to follow is the best. The best cannabutter recipe out there will help you cook or prepare delicious foods or meals that are both potent and tasty.
Although you can find multitudes of blogs or articles today that contain cannabutter recipe, you need to know that not all of them can produce excellent quality results. Also, not all of these cannabutter recipes found online are very easy to follow. Some instructions are just difficult to follow and there are also recipes that contain the wrong dosage or ingredients. Fortunately, you came to the right place if you are searching for great cannabutter recipe for new and advanced marijuana users. Follow these instructions carefully and it is a guarantee that you will be able to delicious and potent infused marijuana edibles.
To make your cannabutter potent, it is essential that you first activate the psychoactive compound of cannabis or marijuana, which is the THC. THC is one of the many compounds found in cannabis or marijuana plants. This particular compound is very popular since this is the one that gives an individual that ‘high’ feeling. But before you get that euphoric high from THC, it is essential that you activate it first. You can activate THC by heating it slowly at low temperature. Such process is called decarboxylation. We will also give you tips and instructions on how to do decarboxylation properly. The term may sound too complicated, but completing the process should be very easy if you follow our guidelines.
Before we give you the best cannabutter recipe, let us first discuss the benefits of making cannabutter. Cannabutter is always a great option for individuals who wanted to experience the many great benefits of marijuana without smoking it. Indeed, smoking weed or marijuana has some drawbacks, but not marijuana edibles. Not all of us love smoking and not every one of us is healthy enough to inhale smoke. The good news is, you can now enjoy the health benefits found in marijuana or cannabis without smoking it. This is through eating or consuming marijuana edibles. For you to make marijuana edibles, it is crucial that you know how to make cannabutter.
The best thing about cannabutter is that it still beneficial to us even though you are not smoking it. It is effective in treating pain, stomach aches, gastric disturbances, and can even reduce your stress levels. Many individuals are consuming marijuana edibles because they want to feel more relaxed and at peace. This is because of the THC compound. And as what we have mentioned before, cannabutter contains activated THC compounds. If you want to feel relaxed and get rid of your anxiety and stress, then making cannabutter and consuming marijuana edibles is a must.
Another advantage of eating or consuming cannabutter or marijuana edibles is that the effects of marijuana last longer. You will be able to feel the psychoactive effects longer. So if you want to extend the time of feeling blissful or peaceful, then cooking cannabutter is always the right option. Follow the directions below on how to make the best cannabutter out there.
Ingredients for Cannabutter Recipe
- 1 cup of your favorite butter
- ¾ cups of ground weed or marijuana
Aside from using butter, it is also smart that you try different ingredients such as olive oil and coconut oil. Make sure that you explore different kinds of plant oil or butter. Also, it is important that you use the right strain or variety of weed or cannabis. Keep in mind that every marijuana strain is unique and each of them has different purposes and effects which will extend to the butter.
Directions for Making Cannabis-Infused Butter (Cannabutter)
- Regardless of whether you are a new or advanced marijuana user, it is important that you know how to activate THC. Completing the process called decarboxylation is very important and you can do this by heating oven to 240 degrees. Place your favorite cannabis strain and then bake it for at least 30 minutes. Do not forget to turn the sheet from time to time to ensure that it is evenly cooked. Once the marijuana has become dry, then it is time for you to remove it from the oven and add your favorite oil or butter.
- This part requires you to get a saucepan and a quart of distilled water. Make sure that you boil the water. Once the water starts boiling, it is then time for you to add the dried cannabis that you have prepared earlier. It is important that they do not touch the bottom of your pan. It is important not to place the weed or water in the saucepan when the water has not yet boiled. By the time the water starts boiling, you will then place your butter and wait for it to melt.
- Some weed growers add their cannabis after the butter has melted. Keep in mind to adjust the heat and set it to low once you add your weed or cannabis. Make sure that the fire is low and avoid boiling at all cost. Wait for it to cook – about 2 to 3 hours. You need to check whether the mixture is getting thicker and becomes glossy.
- After heating the mixture, you will then strain the cannabutter into your bowl. Make sure that you squeeze out all the remaining mixture. Before you use the cannabutter, it is essential that you let it rest or cool first for about an hour. After it, you will then place it in your freezer to prolong its shelf-life.