Sometimes we want to get baked and skip the “baking” process, what better way of doing so then with everyone’s favorite marshmallow snack! This no bake snack is sure to do just the trick and leaving you just that – BAKED.
(makes 6 servings)
4 cups of Rice Crispy cereal
2.5 cups of mini marshmallows
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
2/3 cup of melted peanut butter
1/2 cup of melted CANNABUTTER
1 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch of sea salt
1. Melt down marshmallows in either a double broiler or a microwave, stirring constantly.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix thoroughly together Rice Crispy Cereal, melted down marshmallows.
3. Slowly add in 1/4 cup of the melted semi-cooled CANNABUTTER into your mixture until fully mixed in.
4. In a small/medium sized greased class casserole dish or something of the sorts (PRO TIP: USE CANNABUTTER TO GREASE YOUR DISH FOR A TRIPLE INFUSED) press your cereal/marshmallow THC goodness mixture firmly down covering the surface of the dish. Treats should be about 2.5 – 3.5 inches tall. Set aside.
5. Melt down your peanut butter in a double broiler on low heat mixing constantly, slowly add in the remaining 1/4 cup of CANNABUTTER, vanilla, and salt until all smooth.
6. Using a spoon drizzle the melted peanut butter over the Rice Crispy treats until desired amount of peanut butter is fulfilled. Is it ever enough peanut butter really?
7. Top with chocolate chips.
8. Cover with saran wrap and place in fridge for 4-6 hours to set and harden. Using a sharp knife cut into 6 servings after the treats have set.
9. Enjoy responsibly!